1961 CITROËN DS 19
PAPER POSTER (70 X 50 cm)
- Model Year: 1961 (09/1960 – 08/1961)
- Body Color: Rouge Corrida AC 417
- Interior Trim: Cuir Ebène
- Engine: 19 (1911 cm³ , 83 HP)
- Gearbox: Hydraulic 4 speeds
The DS 19 Cabriolet de 1961 is the first convertible offered by the Citroën factory after the first proposals made by Chapron.
The choice of body color fell on a shiny Rouge Corrida get married beautifully with rusty-colored rims. The seats are Ebony leather-trimmed.
All details are faithfully reproduced: notched rear fender with its chrome sabot, back triangular side indicators placed in the middle of the wing, body-color grille ashtray, double pin jack not to mention the round taillights and the narrow side moldings.
Out of stock