1976 CITROËN CX 2200 D Confort
- Model Year: 1976 (09/1975 – 08/1976)
- Body Color: Rouge Soleil AC 432
- Interior Trim: Jersey Uni Rouge
- Engine: 2200 D (2175 cm³, 66 HP)
- Gearbox: Mecanical 4 speeds
The CITROËN CX 2200 D Confort is introduced for the 1976 model year. It is the first Diesel engine for a CITROËN car model.
The choice of body color naturally fell on Rouge Soleil, a color only available for this year model. The interior trim is Jersey Uni Rouge. All details are faithfully reproduced: Confort hubcaps, CX “C” Pillar, bumper protection, …