1973 CITROËN SM OPERA 2,7L IE
- Model Year: 1973 (09/1972 – 08/1973)
- Body Color: Gris Anthracite AC 101
- Interior Trim: Cuir Créme
- Engine: 2,7L IE (2670 cm³, 178 HP)
- Gearbox: Mecanical 5 speeds
The CITROËN SM Opéra 2,7L IE with electronic fuel injection is proposed by CITROËN and built by CHAPRON for the 1973 model year. Only 8 SM Opéra were released.
The choice of body color naturally fell on Gris Anthracite (a dark DS color) that fit perfectly the SM Opéra awesome design. The interior trim is in Cuir Crème. The vehicle is equipped with the tinted glaces and antenna front wing mounted. All details are faithfully reproduced: MICHELIN resin wheel, front lights, side mirror, “OPERA” and “HENRI CHAPRON” logos on the front wing, in-board break air intake in the front skirt,…